It's Been A While

It has been a while since I have had time to update my blog. Recently I gained 3 lbs (I weight 140 lbs) and am currently working on those 3 lbs. I had to truly look back at what I was eating and my exercise patterns. I started updating my food diary nightly...DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NOTICED? My snacking occurs in the night time. I am so busy during the day that when I get home
I have a tendency to snack. So I went to the grocery store and bought some healthy snacks... Nuts, fruit, cheese sticks, cucumbers, strawberries, carrots, etc.
I felt so guilty because I did not go to the gym any this week. I got up and went to the gym on Saturday morning ...how about..no one was there... The gym does open till 7...  I had to laugh at myself. I went home and  cleaned up my house and then went back to the gym.
By keeping my food diary it also helps me to track of what is going in my mouth... I am going to conquer this emotional eating pattern. I am so determined because I did not have the surgery to gain any of this weight back. It's funny now when I go to the doctors office... I go monthly because I am on Coumadin and I have to check my PT and INR levels... I still get an uneasy feeling when I get my blood pressure checked. I am no longer on blood pressure pills but I get nervous when it is time to have it checked!
This is my goal: drop these 3 lbs ....by drinking all of my water, exercising, and stop snacking late when I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain