My day

I am in a reflective mood and  I just had to share this with you: Today when I was picking up my daughter from school. I ran into an old collegue of mind that I have not seen for over 10 years. She told me " I see you are keeping the weight off" I just smiled and said "yes..I am " however, I was thinking to myself... Hum of course, I am going to try my best to keep the weight off. What do you expect...do u expect me to regain it back quickly because I had surgery. It might seem to others that having surgery was or is a quick fix... However I beg to differ... The emotional side of surgery is no joke! It is a common battle that I deal with daily. Is it easy? Hell NO! But it was my choice and no matter how hard some days may be for me....I AM GOING TO MAKE IT! You may not fully understand my struggles or my pains...but I am going to win the battle and the war...Others expectations of me are not reflections of who I am.  Well anyway, I just had to share!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain