Year 10

 


 Allow me to be transparent, weight management is a daily struggle( it always has been). My journey is the epitome of a  roller coaster, with numerous ups and downs . Lately, I have been hard on myself because after having COVID, I have gained 5 lbs since December (not measuring food, and not drinking enough water). I met with my medical doctor last month and she opened my eyes and informed me that I have a tool, “ use it”. She said, “Whatever you have done previously; keep it up. Whatever you are doing to gain; only you have control of your destiny; make better decisions.” She opened my eyes to when I first came to her in 2003 and through discussion she was able to remove some profile items off my medical chart: sleep apnea ( gone); pre diabetes (gone); lower blood pressure ( yes, I am on a lower dose),cholesterol issues ( gone).  This is my big take a way: Celebrate the good; refocus the areas that need improvement; continue riding the roller coaster to better health. 

Comments

  1. Obesity Surgery - Looking for obesity surgery in India? APJ Healthcare is here to help you. We connect patients with leading hospitals and experienced surgeons. We offer personal support at every stage. Our goal is to make your treatment safe, easy, and affordable with trusted medical care. Visit: Best Obesity Hospitals in India

    Top Bariatrician Surgeon in India

    Medical Treatment in India for Foreigners

    Medical Tourism Company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Looks can be deceiving!

Watch Yo Mouth!

#year 14