It's Friday!!

It's Friday and it's payday!! Thank U Jesus!! On Friday's I generally plan my meals for the week. On Saturday I go to the market to purchase my items and I prep and prepare them over the weekend. I used this technique so that I have no excuse for not following my plan!
I use the 3 P's ~plan, prep, and prepare. I am teaching summer school and this is the first week so I only got a chance to work out once. I feel better when I work out before work. It does not work for me in the afternoons because it is so hot. I find  myself setting the alarm early getting my workout in. This gives me a chance to have some much deserved ME time, gives me a chance to mediate, and adds a boost of energy to my day. With that being said, let's make it happen!! Have a great and productive weekend.. I know I will.. Smooches!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain