What's your passion?

Several days ago I went to a question and answer seminar for a upcoming company. I had never been into the company or heard of its existence until I went to the question and answer seminar. One of the questions that with asked casually to the group was, "what is your passion? "What is the one thing that you enjoy doing? The one thing that if you had to get paid for it, you wouldn't believe that you're receiving money for this particular job.
I started thinking... Hum... I'm passionate about education because I've been teaching for the last 15 years, I am passionate about my daughter and being a single parent . It is to my up most benefit that I maximize time along with resources in order to provide an effective life for her. I started thinking what else is it that I am passionate about. I am passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle, eating healthy, a  healthy mindset and healthy attitude.  I am also passionate about trying out or playing with bariatric food or foods that are bariatric friendly.  
I started to reflect on my blog which I initially started as an accountability piece to keep me accountable and to assist me living a healthier lifestyle. I realized that I am passionate about health, FOOD, and living life! So what's your passion? It is NEVER too late to start, to change, and to continue to grow. Be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain