Thanksgiving 2012



WOW!! My holiday break is almost over. This was the first year that I was on regular food for the Thanksgiving holiday. I made sure of two things: I MEASURED MY PLATE and I got in ALL of my water. It was sort of funny to fix my plate and to measure everything out I felt like all eyes were on me..lol. My dad told me that my plate looked like a snack..but it was filling for me. For dessert, I have been craving a slice of red velvet cake. A close friend of mine gave me a small slither of a red velvet... GUESS WHAT??? I did not make me sick!!! YIPPEE!!! That was my treat for the holiday.  My weight loss journey is a family affair..A cousin of mine made a sugar free  yogurt pie..just for me...so that I would not be left out on eating dessert. Now I've got to get back on schedule with my sleeping pattern because it is all out of whack!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain