Me~November 2012

Me~November 13, 2012@ 138 lbs
Every month on the 13th I always take time to take a photo and to reflect on my weight loss success.This month is dedicated to 10 Things that have changed because of WLS:
1. my health..I do not sleep with my c-pap,  and Iam offof high blood pressure medicine
2. I am able to exercise long periods of time with out my legs giving out
3. M.y shoe size from8.5 and 9 to 7.5 and 8..my old sneakers look like boats
4. I can cross my legs..yipee
5. A new found confidence..I have always been confidant...but now..it is a new found confidence..very humbling
6. My daughter and I are able to walk around my neighborhood and not get tired
7. I went to an indoor water park..played in the water with my daughter w/out feeling uncomfortable about my size
8. The amount of money that i spend on clothes ( size 4 and 6 are cheaper) than plus sizes
9. The amount of money spent on fast food..we only indulge in eating out once a week.
10.  I plan my meals weekly..so  I do not over spend on fast food and I eat at home/ I make sure I have food in the house to save money.

Comments

  1. Keep your house free of high fat and overly sweet snack foods. If you never have any cookies, candy, or other yummy treats in your home, you don't have to resist eating them whenever you prepare yourself something to eat in the kitchen. Keep healthy snacks available as an alternative. You might put a vegetable tray in the fridge or buy a box of whole grain crackers.
    steps weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the excellent advice.. I will follow your advice so I will not detour from my goals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain