It's been A While~November update

It has been a while since I have updated my blog. Currently, I am maintaining my weight loss at 138 lbs. Unfortunately, I have not been working out on a regular basis. Next week, I plan on hitting the gym DAILY!! I have a membership at the local Family Y..but I haven't been in two weeks.(I got to get my money's worth) I must refocus and make exercise a priority. Even though, I have lost @122 lbs..I must work out to regulate my blood pressure and sleep apnea. Sometime it can be very hurtful for my friends and family to tell me that I do not need to work out. ~They really do not understand my struggle.~ I must maintain a schedule so that I will not slip..I guess I am trying to appease others instead of pleasing myself. No one fully knows my struggles except for myself and God.
 I am in a trial and error stage of foods so there fore I have been experimenting with different recipes. I found this recipe on pinintrest for banana ice cream. IT IS DELICIOUS!! (You take two bananas, cut and freeze them, place them in the freezer for 1 hour, take the frozen bananas out of the freezer, mix in a table spoon of peanut butter, and a table spoon of unsweetened coca powder...IT tastes just like Ice cream..without all of the calories..and it will most definitely satisfy the sweet tooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain