Take your vitamins everyday

I am generally really good at remembering to take my vitamins. However, a month ago, I ran out of my B complex vitamins. ( I order them online) and forgot to reorder some new ones. Well anyhow , I went for my annual exam and let my primary care doctor check my annual bloodwork. Well, guess what was low? The B vitamins! So, I will faithfully take my B complex vitamin and have my lab work rechecked in 3 months.  Every since I had surgery, my labs have been within normal range. I work hard to make sure that they stay where they are suppose to be.
It is really helpful to make a Schedule for vitamins : Below is my schedule:
Morning: drink 8 ounces of water when I wake  up , take 2 multivitamins  and iron, and Coumadin ( I have A clotting  disorder and must be on blood thinners....FOR LIFE
Mid morning : calcium citrate chewable
 Lunch : vitamin d and vitamin b
Snack : calcium citrate chewable
Dinner : calcium citrate chewable
Have you taken your vitamins today? If not, please do so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain