Latonga's Latte

Every morning I start my day off with a protein shake. It took me a minute to determine that  I needed something reasonable but yet flavorful. The recipe for my shake is:
  8-10 oz of skim milk
 A table spoon of decaf coffee
Two scoops of Kroger Whey and Soy protein mix ( 11.99 @ Kroger~ very reasonable)
A splash of coffee mate (caramel, hazelnut, or vanilla)
Put everything in a blender bottle and shake
 It taste like a latte from Starbucks..without the price and calories...ENJOY!!!

Comments

  1. This is something that I will have to try. It looks great. Please share some of your healthy snacks that you ate throughout the day as well as some great lunch and dinner alternatives. Congratulations on your weight loss journey. You look amazing!! I bet you feel more energized than ever!!
    Be Blessed,
    Tarsha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain