Mo' Exercise

I absolutely love ZUMBA!!  Today I went to the gym and I THOUGHT I was getting ready to complete a zumba work out..only to find that I had looked at the wrong day...Zumba is tomorrow.I had to laugh at myself...DO NOT WORRY!! I decided to try the step aerobics class. Let me remind you..I am not the best with keeping up with routines but, oh well ,lets try something different. The first 30 mins of the class was great. I was struggling to keep up with the routine but I did! YEAH ME!! The next part of the class, I left out of to go walking..IN MY OPINION,...walking is so therapeutic..I put on my headphones and get into my zone..and walk my behind off...A great way to ease stress..It helps me to place life in perspective..I know it sounds odd but..IT WORKS FOR ME!!! Tomorrow, I will hit up the gym and do Zumba class that I THOUGHT I was going to today..until tomorrow folks...Have a good one..I know  I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain