My first day back to work

Whew! Summer flew by..I am a public school teacher and today was my first day back to work. This is entering my 15th year of teaching! Who can believe that I have held down a job for 15 years??? ME EITHER!!! lol. Anyways,  today I am 13 month's post op... today I weighted in @ 142.5 My goal for today is to get in all of my protein, drink all of my water, and exercise. I did not get a chance to exercise today bc I stayed at work too long. As I sit here and reflect, I recall a time when I buried myself in my work...No longer am I doing that..but I must use my time wisely..tomorrow will be better.  I will take my gym clothes to work and change them so that will help me with my time management. I got to stay on schedule!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain