No Parking Zone


As you all know, I am a middle school teacher. So this year I decided to write SMART goals with my students. I shared with my classes that my three goals for this year are:
1. To get to work on time @ 7:10 everyday ( I am not a morning person)
2. To work out at least 3 days a week before I go to work.
3. To get to bed on time @ 10:30 during school nights.
As I was exercising, I saw this no parking sign...I had to snap a picture of it. This year my motto is "no parking"... I got to keep things moving!! 

Let me relate it to my weight loss, in order to achieve optimum levels of fitness... I must exercise, weigh my portions, get enough rest...I am good but everyone needs their rest...at least 7 good hours. 
When I am tired and do not feel like exercising... "No parking". When I am pushed for time, and do not plan my meals... "No parking". When I am experiencing head hunger, " No parking". When I do not feel like Getting in adequate amount of water... "No parking". When i feel discouraged and feel like giving up... NO PARKING! !With that Being said... reflect upon you and your journey. What area in your life do you need to keep it moving? "no parking zone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain