Getting your mind right!

Today I made a bad decision. I stopped by Kroger to purchase some decaf tea and a rotessori chicken for dinner. I saw that  some m & m cookies  were on sale...well, I should have keep on walking, did I? Of course, I did not! I bought the cookies. Everyone has their own type of addiction, mine happens to be cookies...yep, I loveum'. I found myself sitting in the parking lot eating them. In my head, I said, "I am only going to eat one", well one, became two, and two became three. I am not sure if I consumed too many or ate them too quick....I totally started to regret it after because I became tired and legetheric.
 Lesson learned: why am I buying them ( because they are on sale)
Is it worth the pain? of course it is NOT worth the pain
Why am I eating them? Was it for hunger? Am I pacifying an underling problem? Well of course, it was the latter. I had to change my mindset.  Everyone has some type of addiction, drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, well mine is food. I am an emotional eater. I am learning that when problems arise, do not turn to food for the solution, look for the root of the problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain