Give everything you do, everything you got"

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think...”
(Ephesians 3:20, NKJV)
I know that I have come along way;however, I still have a long way to go. I know that I must have will power and be consistent for my health. 
Things I am greatful for:
1. I no longer have to use a c pap machine to sleep
2. I am no longer on blood pressure meds or have issues with my cholesterol 
3. I am no long pre diabetic
4. I am able to exercise / play with my daughter without being winded and tired
5. I no longer hate (loathe ) going to the doctors office ( everyone last one of them told  me to lose weight )
6. My Venus insufficiency / lymphodemia has improved
7. My vision has improved  
8. I no longer spend a lot of  my hard earned cash on expensive clothes in Lane Bryant ( which was my favorite store) now I shop for bargin deals for  20.00 and less
9. I no longer have urinary incontinence
10. I no longer hate going to amusement parks and refuse to ride because of my weight.
11. I no longer refuse to put myself LAST because I am a priority. If I do not take care if me, who in the HELL else will?
 I am so greatful for being able to have wls because it has given me and second outlook on life, especially the small things that some people take for granted. Currently I am 2 1/2 years post op, I weight 142 lbs. I try my best to remain in between 138-142 lbs... That is my comfort zone. Everyone journey is different. 
Is wls the easy way out, HELL naw!! It most definitely  is not, it requires one to make all types of mental and physical changes...
Am I up to the challenge ? Yes, I am. Everyday is a challenge! But I refuse to succumb and give in to the life that I had before. I challenge you as I challenge myself daily to take life by the horns and live by the mantra: Give everything you do, everything you got"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain