Snow days in Georgia

I'm a public school teacher and we have had snow here in Georgia twice this year. I really found it interesting that when I am at home, and have a lot of free time, I find myself constantly snacking all day long. I was not conscious of how much I was smacking,yesterday. However, today is most definitely going to be different from yesterday. I placed myself on schedule of eating my meals and snacks for today. When tempted to eat, I drink an additional amount of water to assist with my hunger. While that worked great except for the fact, around seven I found myself munching on some unplanned snacks such as cookies. I am also going to be off work tomorrow. So,hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day as it relates to my snacking. I had to have a talk with myself and it went a little something like this "okay Latonga, why are you snacking so much?" You just ate two hours ago. Was I snacking because I was Hungary? NO! Was I snacking because I was bored? Yes, I was at home the entire day and did terrific until  the afternoon when I screw up... Well anyway, at least I got to the root of the problem.
Sometimes it is a good strategy to look at why you are partaking insuch negative   behaviors? Most of the time, it is not because you are Experiencing hungar. It is often for other reasons... What do you think? are you prone to snack or graze? If so, what do you do ,when you realize what you are doing? Do you, stop or do you continue even though you are not Hungary? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain