The life of a single mom

If you have been following with me for a while, you know that I am a single mom. My daughter is 7. This last week has been so crazy. My daughter had a virus, I took her to an after hours clinic, the next day I had to take her to the emergency room because of pain in the stomach, the next two days the pain became worse  and I took her AGAIN to an after hours clinic!!! When my daughter is ill, then I also am ill! When she aches, I ache! When she crys, I also cry! It seemed as if nothing could comfort her. I bowed down  and prayed to my heavenly father to ease and soothe the pain. I was stressed because I had to make arrangements for her to be taken care of while I went to work to teach others .  My moral or my lesson learned: You are not alone! God will always provide and he will make a way! I was worried about how I was going to do this and how I was going to do that. 

Psalm 46:10

New International Version (NIV)

StAtes:
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;

    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”

I give God all of the praises! Yes! All things worked out when I placed things in his hands. 


I do not know what you issue is: perhaps it is related to finances , relationships, children, your job, be still and give that problem over to God... He will work it out.  Parenting is hard! Believe that! And single parenting is even harder! Believe that! However, with God on your side things will  work out fine. Be blessed until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain