Grieving

Yesterday, my  7 year old daughters dad had a massive heart attack and passed away suddenly. I am an emotional eater, and I found myself turning to food for comfort. I ate out twice, once in the food court at the mall and later on at Cookout for a burger. The interesting thing is...I acknowledged that I wasn't Hungary. I just wanted to feed my emotions. I made the choice of what to put in my mouth. Yes, I could have eaten something healthy, but I was feeding my emotions.  One thing that I have learned about WLS is that one must be able to face their demons ( have strategies in place so that one will not relapse into prior habits). I am up at 4:22 AM writing because it helps me to share with others instead of turning to food... Just though I would share with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain