Old habits are hard to break!

Whew! Today my daughter taught me the value of eating healthy. I stayed at work late trying to catch on school work. Prior to having surgery I buried myself in  my work. I made a promise to myself that I would put myself first..not work!!!
Anyways, . I quickly went to the school, picked up my daughter, and went through the drive through at McDonald's . I ordered a kids meal for my daughter and a burger for myself. When we got home, my daughter said to me, " I do not want you to get sick.... You know when you eat fast-food, it makes you sick". I ate half of the burger and a small portion of bread, and two of her chicken nuggets.
HOW ABOUT MY DAUGHTER WAS CORRECT! I felt awful from eating the fast food. ANOTHER LESSON LEARNED....It saves money to eat at home vs. eating out!! Even though, I know this, it was nice to be reminded of it...plan, plan, plan my meals so that I will not PLAN to go through the drive through.

The bad thing about it..I was sick from eating the food and several hours later I WAS HUNGRY!! I found myself lurking through the refrigerator

Looking for something to eat...late at night....another UNWISE DECISION !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain