My Plans For 2013

My Plans For 2013
1.       To maintain my weight…maintain…omg..Not lose. Not gain but maintain..Wow...this is the first time I ever said to maintain…oh well…that is at the top of my list (from 137-142 lbs.~ this is my comfort zone)

2.       To find a better paying job. I enjoy teaching but hey..It is all about making some money to survive in this crazy economy.

3.       To become the best parent ever for my daughter. Single parenting is hard…but hey it’s workable and I am going to make it work.

4.       To grow in Christ. Enough said. Make sure that I am growing and learning.

5.       To save more money…I spend too much on ill insignificant things...gotta do better

 

As it relates to my weight loss these are the things I do good with:

 

1.       Taking my vitamins..Daily..not an issue

2.       Measuring my food. Generally I do well for breakfast, and lunch, snacks, I do not measure for dinner but will most definitely start.

3.       Having my labs checked. I am on blood thinners. Vital that I have it checked once a month.

4.       Planning my meals~ So I do not eat the wrong things

 

These are the things I need to work on:

1.       WATER intake. Enough said...gotta do better because I do not want to get dehydrated

2.       Being consistent with my exercise. I got to do better with a new regiment because the old one bores me! Trying to work out at least 3 days needs to be 5 days! REFOCUS!

3.       Keeping a food diary I bought an ipad and put an app on it to record my food intake. I got to be accountable for every lil thing that goes in my mouth.

4.       Eating frozen yogurt. I am addicted to eat. The yogurt shop sells a no sugar added chocolate…I add some walnuts...yummy...this needs to be an occasional treat…not a weekly treat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain