Banana Nut Protein Icecream

 The weather is getting ready to be warm and I love to eat ice cream and chocolate frozen yogurt.  I am contemplating about purchasing a small indoor ice cream  maker so that I can perfect my recipe. I make some protein ice cream. I played with it last week and made some banana nut ice cream. The recipe is as follows:
10 oz skim milk
1 banana
2 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 quest banana nut bar
6 pecans
I took the milk, bananas, and vanilla protein powder and mixed it together.Poured the mixture in a bowl and  I took the quest bar and broke it up in the bowl..placed the mixture in in the freezer for about 1 hour took it  out and stirred it up and mixed in the pecans. I placed it back into the freezer for 2 hours
I must admit it tasted pretty good...The quest bar made it really chewy and the pecans made the mixture crunchy~it helped curve my desire for something sweet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain