A minor setback

Last Friday I had day surgery (The surgery is totally unrelated to my gastric bypass). My doctor called to check on me yesterday and I asked when will I be able to exercise. She advised  me to wait until after my post op appointment with her.  My post op appointment with her is in a week and a half.I am about to lose my mind because I am not going to be able to exercise!!! I have been waking up at 4:45, And my body is conditioned to be at the gym by five a.m. Who ever  would have thought I would actually really really really really really really really miss exercising!!! I guess when your body is conditioned to do something it makes it easier to do! Therefore for the next week, no gym time for me. I guess I will catch up cleaning... Because at my house there is something always that needs to be cleaned. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain