With God all things are possible

Matthew 19:26  states that 

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” This past week has been extremely  busy. I really felt like a slice of pie. Everyone wanted a piece of me. My job, my child, my friends, my relationship, my church, ok.. I know you get the point.. every where I looked I had so much to do. I know that with God all things are possible, I looked at my schedule and realized that I was NOT placing myself as a priority. Prior to wls, one area that was my weakness was doing things for me... Placing myself and my needs before others.  I quickly analyzed my time and reevaluated it:

1. Take type to go to the gym( I am paying for a membership , so I might as well use it... Who cares if it is cold, once  you are in the gym... Your body will adjust.

2. Throw away all useless snacks that are in my house. Bring that I was out of school for the Christmas hoilidays, I bought extra items that need to be discarded. Because I  finding myself discarding them in my mouth...I placed those items in the trash! ( cookies, juices, chips) you know the stuff that you buy for the kids but how easy it is for you to eat them.. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

3. Drinking my liquids, water, water, water, less coffee and decaf tea. 

4. Making time to pray and mediate on God's word.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain