Resisting temptation and moving to a new level

I really felt inclined to share this with my weight loss friends. On Saturday, I went to Atlanta to the Cheese Cake Factory. I was surrounded around these yummy sweets. I was able to resist! Being honest with myself, I had said  when I entered the building, "I am going to try one piece of cheese cake" Then I saw on the menu that there was a cheesecake sweetened with Splenda. In the back of my mind, that was what I was going to order. I was thinking "who goes to the Cheese Cake Factory and doesn't order cheesecake?" "NOT ME!!" Well, I started thinking, I had been to a wine tasting at Chateau Élan earlier that day, ( I am not a drinker, however, I will consume a glass of wine occasionally)  decided that it was too many calories wasted (wine and then cheese cake). I quickly recalculated what I had  eaten earlier today, and opted not to get the cheese cake. Instead I did order some crabmeat balls. Remembering the wls rules for success. (Protein 1st) 
I had to reflect and share with my wls friends because I realized I am in full control of myself ,and it is my actions that will ultimately determine my success. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain