Challenges



Philippians 4:6-7 states

New Living Translation (NLT)
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
This past month has been filled with lots of challenges. I have had 4 trips to the ER and two hospitalizations. I had a female  procedure on Aug 30, had an allergic reaction to some antibiotics which lands me in the hospital , had a kidney stone, gallstones and gallbladder removal, had a small case of Atelectasis (at-uh-LEK-tuh-sis) is a condition in which one or more areas of my  lungs collapse or don't inflate properly, which unfortunately, lands me back into the hospital for 3 days. 
Whenever, I get sick, it always causes me to reflect and to be thankful for all that God has done for me. It draws me closer to God. I take everything to God in prayer...bills, finances, relationships, weight loss, school, work, my child, responsibilities, parenting issues, health issues.
When I think about Gods goodness and how he continues to bless me...my heart overflows with happiness and I experience a supernatural peace that tells me regardless of what is going on..God has got my back and he is all that I need. It is truly the simple things in life that are important. As I reflect upon my gastric bypass journey, I always knew that there were/ are complications affiliated with the surgery. Thus far, I haven't had any complications with the surgery, however, I have has issues that are are not affiliated with my gastric bypass. I am thankful for my family and friends that have assisted me, perhaps picking up some lunch for me, or assisting with my daughter, assisting with housework, monetary donations.
With the gallbladder removal, I found it difficult to revert to a clear liquid and full liquid stage.  I really wanted to chew some food; however, I quickly found out that I needed to take things really slow!! I hope to return back to work on next week so that my life can get back to normal. For now, I will bask  in the peace that is with in my heart.
Take care and always pray about everything...be blessed until next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain