Tips for eating out after gastric bypass surgery

McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell...the  list goes on and on. One thing that I limit myself in doing is eating out after having bypass surgery. I realize it is extremely vital to my success to plan my meals and also to eat healthy and  limiting eating out fast food or traditional restaurants. How ever, I have learned that there are several tips that everyone must follow  after having surgery for eating out. Number one: plan your meal prior to arriving in the restaurant. number two: stay away from greasy and fatty foods.  number three: do not eat and drink with your meal. number four: have the waitress to bring you a two go box as soon as you get your food. Use that extra food for another meal another day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looks can be deceiving!

Watch Yo Mouth!

#year 14