Tips for eating out after gastric bypass surgery

McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell...the  list goes on and on. One thing that I limit myself in doing is eating out after having bypass surgery. I realize it is extremely vital to my success to plan my meals and also to eat healthy and  limiting eating out fast food or traditional restaurants. How ever, I have learned that there are several tips that everyone must follow  after having surgery for eating out. Number one: plan your meal prior to arriving in the restaurant. number two: stay away from greasy and fatty foods.  number three: do not eat and drink with your meal. number four: have the waitress to bring you a two go box as soon as you get your food. Use that extra food for another meal another day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain