Blood work

Prior to having gastric bypass, I had two pulmanory embolisms and one dvt... So in lay and terms it mean the rest of my life I must take Coumadin (blood thinners).Every month since having surgery,  I always come the first week of the month and have my pt checked and get a b12 shot. It took a while for my blood levels to regulate.. Thank God.. The ladies at the lab know me by my name.. Lol Today, I am having my labs done for my annual check up. I have my baratric labs done twice a year to make sure that all everything is within normal limits. After having gastric bypass, one must take  vitamins, such as calcium citrate, and b12, and/ or iron to ensure optimum health. My thought process on it is.. Just do it! Taking my vitamins are just a regular routine.. Just like brushing my teeth... Just do it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain