Emotional eating

Ok I need to vent..For some reason today, I have been just snacking, snacking, snacking! I had a craving for some chocolate..so I ate a nestle crunch bar( I love the thin mint...girl scout limited flavor). I generally only eat 1/2 of the bar...I ate the entire bar! It has 16 grams of sugar in it....did it make me sick? No! A little bit later on...I wanted some Funyuns...did I eat them? Of course, I did! I generally refrain from eating them because they give me gas. Today, they did not!  As I reflect over today, WHY did I felt the need to eat the junk food? I had received some bad news and I guess that was my  emotions kicking in...instead of my brain... Was I hungry? Nope! sure wasn't! I
felt the need to be honest with you..I always am willing to share my ups and downs of my journey...emotional eating is real and it is one of the demons that I constantly battle with. Tomorrow is a new day...and I am going to be conscience of my emotions and not turn to food for comfort... Whew! I am glad I got that out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#year 13

Meal prep

Weight gain